How to Report on Books, Grades 5-6 contains everything you need to make reporting on books fun and exciting. This easy-to-use resource contains 16 individual book-report forms, 18 individual book projects, and 10 group book projects. Each has step-by-step directions, book lists for individual book reports, as well as standards-based literature skills.
Examples of literature focus skills:
- recognizing figurative language
- identifying story elements
- defining character traits and relationships
- identifying symbolism and theme
- understanding pourquoi tales
- completing a reading interest survey
Examples of book report projects:
- graphic organizers
- trivia games
This resource contains teacher support pages, reproducible student pages, and an answer key.