You'll love Jumbo Fun with the Alphabet because it:
- comes with over 200 pages of curriculum-correlated alphabet activities. From 3-D arts & crafts projects to reproducible trace and write pages, there are a variety of activities to help your students see, hear, say, and write all of the 26 letters of the alphabet.
- develops the four basic readiness skills students need before beginning formal reading. Activities are thoughtfully designed and consistently repeated to help students master alphabetic awareness, print awareness, phonemic awareness, and visual discrimination.
- contains activities that help students exercise fine motor skills as they learn their ABCs. Students are asked to draw, trace, write, color, cut, fold, and glue as they learn letter names and sounds. Activities also provide extra practice in listening and following directions.
- features brand-new teacher pages that help you introduce letters with ease. Teacher pages offer simple suggestions to help you introduce students to each letter of the alphabet and implement each activity.
- can be used with Alphabet Puppets for comprehensive and creative alphabet practice! Both books can be used separately, but when used together, the fun, full-color puppets in Alphabet Puppets, along with the reproducible activities and practice in Jumbo Fun with the Alphabet, create a powerful, comprehensive resource to help students develop important reading readiness skills.
- is correlated to state standards.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed