Puzzle solvers will love these entertaining story problems that require deductive reasoning, logical elimination and math skills. Using clues, cross off words in a list of all possible answers to arrive at the solution. The Math Perplexors: Level D (Ages 12 and up) has 50 problems which increase in complexity as you work your way through the book. This book is reproducible for single-classroom use.
- Fun and educational toys for children all ages
- Will stimulate your mind and entertain
- Unique and innovative toys and games
- Introducing all-new characters, stories and challenges to our best-selling Perplexors Series!
- Pick up a pencil and sharpen your thinking skills.
- All-new characters, stories, and challenges.
- Solve the puzzles using deductive logic and the "cross-out-and-circle" process of elimination.
- 55 full-page brainteasers with solutions.