Spot it! Basic English boosts emergent reading skills while having fun! Players race to be the first to spot matches between a word and its corresponding picture, between two pictures, or between two words. This educational edition of the best selling Spot it! game includes sight words, the most common words in English. Automatic recognition of words builds confidence and speeds literacy development. Parents can play Spot it! Basic English to reinforce learning at home while bonding with their child.
After many requests from teachers over the years, Spot it! has been adapted as an educational tool. Spot it! Basic English boosts learning and reading while having fun. The 55 cards in this game feature universal images and words for emergent readers, including sight words. Like the original, the Basic English edition is truly amazing. There is always one, and only one, matching symbol between any two cards. Spot it to win! The match may be between a word and its corresponding picture, between two pictures, or between two words. While the repetition solidifies word recognition, the pictures support reading comprehension. There are three ways to play with different challenge levels. The rule booklet also includes tips for advanced play. In a tiny durable tin, this game is easy to toss in a backpack and take to school, back home, and on trips. Spot it! Basic English is an ideal classroom activity and kids can play at home to practice reading skills with family members.
- A fun learning tool for kindergarten through second grade.
- Fast Paced action game
- Symbol Recognition
- Brain - eye association
- Boost reading skills with Spot it! Matches can be picture-word, picture-picture, and word-word
- Reinforces sight word recognition, reading comprehension, and builds English vocabulary
- Boost reading skills with Spot it! Matches can be picture-word, picture-picture, and word-word.
- Reinforces sight word recognition, reading comprehension, and builds English vocabulary.
- Develop visual perception skills, reaction time, language skills and focus.
- For 2 to 8 players, ages 6 and up.