ABC, tell me what you see! These adorably illustrated boards are a great way to work on letter and word recognition; a child simply picks a board--the first letter of his or her name is always a good place to start--then fills in the uppercase and lowercase letters and identifies the picture. He or she can turn it over or take another board and do it all again. With so many letters (each letter in the alphabet in both uppercase and lowercase), children can find infinite ways to play!
- Spelling toy with 13 double-sided boards and 52 colorful letters
- Includes both uppercase and lowercase letters of the alphabet
- Adorable illustrations include kid-favorite animals (dog, fish), places (igloo, moon), and objects (boat, watch)
- Sturdy wooden construction for years of play
- Encourages letter, word, and color recognition; promotes matching, memory, and fine motor skills