Did you know that Johann Sebastian Bach served time in prison? Why did Josef Haydn marry the wrong woman? Did Handel really have to "file for Chapter 11?" Although not perfect, these composers sought to honor Christ with their music.
Give your children a love for "classical" music while they are young. Color the Classics (Godly Composers) will help them to understand the history behind the pieces of timeless music. By coloring the illustrations, as they listen to music, while you retell the short biographies, your children will delight in these composers, understand musical concepts and become familiar with their music.
Godly Composers includes:
Vivaldi, Bach, Handel, and Haydn.
How the Program Works
- Have the child start coloring or painting an illustration.
- Take the information from the book that describes that illustration and retell this information as a story.
- Play the music that belongs to the illustration.
- Have the children finish the picture.
- This multi-sensory approach will lock the experience in your child's mind.
The original purchasers of these books have the right to reproduce the illustrations for use with their own children only.