Students learn grammar faster and easier when they're actually writing and editing texts; this hands-on approach to grammar is just one of the reasons why Easy Grammar is so successful. Utilizing the prepositional approach, students memorize prepositions to then eliminate from sentences, making finding the noun and verb much easier. Concepts are reviewed and introduced throughout the school year; this, accompanied with reviews helps to ensure engaged, mastery learning for all elementary aged children.
- 53 prepositions introduced
- Materials presented and reviewed throughout
- Contains unit reviews, unit tests, cumulative reviews, and cumulative tests
- Includes pre/post assessments
- Reproducible worksheets (answer key on left side and reproducible page on right)
- Writing section "teaches" how to write appositives, semicolon construction, and compound sentences
- Tests are also in the teacher edition