About this item
- STRATEGY BOARD GAME: Barrage is a resource management and strategic worker placement game. Gather machinery, patents and engineers to claim the best locations. Build dams, raise them to increase water storage capacity and deliver power through pressure tunnels and powerhouse energy turbines.
- HIGHLY INTERACTIVE GAME: Each player represents an international company competing to capture and exploit the water power of a contested Alpine region crossed by rivers. Players compete in 5 rounds, planning construction actions to build infrastructures.
- HIGH VARIABILITY: Control your faction and unlock their unique and special abilities. Change your strategy according to the setup and objective tiles. Looking for a new adventure? Try The Leeghwater Project Expansion (Base Game is required to play).
- CHALLENGING TO MASTER: Manage your resources wisely and interfere with your opponents' goals. By controlling water, you'll be able to produce energy and fulfill profitable contracts. Carefully plan each move, but be ready to make bold strategic choices!
- NUMBER OF PLAYERS AND AVERAGE PLAYTIME: This board game for adults and teenagers can be played with 1 to 4 players ages 14 and older. The average playtime is 120 minutes.