About this item
- FAMOUS SCIENTISTS - Players will play Isaac Newton, Galileo Galilei, Johannes Kepler, Gottfried Leibniz, and Athanasius Kircher leveraging influence in government, religion, enterprise, and science!
- HIGHLY STRATEGIC - A worker placement game where players strategically choose actions and deny their opponents, and balance choosing when to publish their discoveries and when to keep them hidden!
- HISTORY OF SCIENCE - Players compete to make advancements in mathematics, astronomy, physics, chemistry, and biology, featuring real historical technology and a nostalgic 1920’s art style!
- WHO CAN PLAY - Perfect for your game group: history enthusiasts, science nerds, and strategy gamers all love playing this geeky technology game; and it makes a great birthday surprise!
- ENGAGING GAMEPLAY - Fans of worker placement, set collection, and area control games will have a blast playing The New Science. 2-5 players, 6-120 minute playing time, ages 10 and up.