About this item
- Players have to make nouns, verbs, and adjectives. They also try to make 5 and 6 letter words of any part of speech. Players get extra points for using less common letters in their words.
- In addition, players can have fun by making up one word - a POSSUM word - as long as they can use it in a sentence and name its part of speech in that sentence.
- Points are recorded on a scorecard, and the player with the most points at the end of the game is the winner.
- Includes an instruction sheet, 6 letter dice, and 100 scorecards.
- The educational word-building game for word-building, spelling, parts of speech, and vocabulary in context. For 2-6 players.